October 25, 2010

Nikki Reed says Breaking Dawn movie stay true to the books

“I’m really happy, really excited, I think the key to the success of the scripts are to stay true to the books. That’s the origin and what people love, it existed before we did, obviously it can’t be verbatim with a 800 page book, but they are making two movies out of it. I think that the essential moments are there!”

As for Bella’s (Kristen Stewart) highly anticipated birth scene, Nikki said, “I’m sure Bill [Condon] has some really creative idea as to what he is going to do. There is a lot of pressure with those scenes because they are so highly anticipated, the giving birth scene or whatever you want to call it. I’m hoping and assuming its going to be edgy, I’m sure it will!”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment