July 17, 2010

Twilight Screenplay Writer Melissa Rosenberg talks about Erotic Sex scenes in Breaking Dawn

Melissa Rosenberg, who turned the Twilight novels into the blockbuster Twilight Saga films, is setting out to please many Twi-hards with the Saga's final Breaking Dawn films.

“I don’t think we’re planning to shy away from anything,” she told OnTheRedCarpet.com. "I think the birth should be as horrifying as it is in the novel. The sex scenes should be as scintillating as they are in the novel, as erotic as they are in the novel. All of it, I think we should see all of it.”
Rosenberg made her comments to reporter Bruce Reynolds at a recent event titled ‘An Evening With Melissa Rosenberg’ in Los Angeles, presented by the Writers Guild Foundation.

The scribe also teased a few details about where she plans to split the two films, “I can tell you that the break between the two movies will be somewhere around from her transition from a human, pregnant, newly-wed, to her being a vampire and a parent. Somewhere right in there we’ll find the break.” She jokes, “Where specifically? I’m not sure or I’m just not saying.”

What about Bella and Edward’s nuptials? Will it live up to fan’s expectations? According to Rosenberg, “We want it to be just a beautiful, lush, epic wedding. And I think it will be.”



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment